- Hangzhou Sets up Association for Promotion of...2023-09-27
- China National Silk Museum Presents Exhibitio...2023-09-27
- West Lake Illuminates Nights during Asian Gam...2023-09-19
- Wulin Road Becomes the First Model of Common ...2023-09-19
- Hangzhou’s Century-old Town to Greet Asian Ga...2023-09-15
- Xixi Wetlands Offers Dining Coupons2023-09-11
- Take a Sip of Asia’s Tea Culture in China Nat...2023-09-11
- Hangzhou to Open an Asian Flower Garden2023-09-11
- King of Water Lilies Dazzles Visitors at Thre...2023-09-07
- Baijiang Unveils Straw Dragon Museum to Bring...2023-09-07
Liu Jie, Member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee, Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee.
Deputy Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee Acting Mayor of Hangzhou.
Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, is the provincial center in Economy, Culture, Science and Education. It is a famous city in history and culture and also an important national tourist city with the beautiful scenery. Located at the southern wing of the Yangtze River Delta, the west end of Hangzhou Bay, the lower reaches of Qiantang River and the southern end of the Grand Canal (Beijing-Hangzhou), it is one of the most important central cities in the southern wing of the Yangtze River [learn more]