- Summer Night Fun and Laughter at OōEli2022-08-08
- Lin’an, A Retreat in Misty Forests2022-08-08
- Book Lotus Online, and Pick Them for Charity2022-08-08
- Xin’an Greenway Bustling with Ribbon Dancers2022-08-08
- Four Trading Events to Follow in August and B...2022-08-08
- Linan Shortlisted in “Top 100 Sci-Tech Innova...2022-08-03
- Back to the Song Dynasty in Urban Spaces2022-08-03
- Countryside Lotus Pond Piques Visitors’ Inter...2022-07-28
- Summer Camp Tailor-Made for Migrant Children2022-07-27
- Photo Show Joined by Artists across the Strai...2022-07-27
Liu Jie, Member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee, Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee.
Deputy Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee, Secretary of the Leading Party Members' Group of Hangzhou Municipal Government, Mayor of Hangzhou.
Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, is the provincial center in Economy, Culture, Science and Education. It is a famous city in history and culture and also an important national tourist city with the beautiful scenery. Located at the southern wing of the Yangtze River Delta, the west end of Hangzhou Bay, the lower reaches of Qiantang River and the southern end of the Grand Canal (Beijing-Hangzhou), it is one of the most important central cities in the southern wing of the Yangtze River [learn more]