- Hangzhou Animation Game Industry Releases New...2022-12-02
- New ID Card of Hangzhou Specialties Is on Tri...2022-12-02
- Asian Games Themed Maple Festival Commences t...2022-12-02
- Loong Air Welcomes Its Cartoon Passenger2022-12-02
- Fuzzy Green Coats Bai Causeway2022-11-24
- Xiaoshan Initiates an Awareness-Raising Event...2022-11-24
- Hangzhou Marathon Expo, Lively and Bustling2022-11-24
- A Guide on the Most “Instagramable” Spots in ...2022-11-24
- Annual Exhibition of West Lake Museum Is with...2022-11-24
- Maps of Hangzhou’s Go-To Places for Camping, ...2022-11-24
Liu Jie, Member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee, Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee.
Deputy Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee Acting Mayor of Hangzhou.
Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, is the provincial center in Economy, Culture, Science and Education. It is a famous city in history and culture and also an important national tourist city with the beautiful scenery. Located at the southern wing of the Yangtze River Delta, the west end of Hangzhou Bay, the lower reaches of Qiantang River and the southern end of the Grand Canal (Beijing-Hangzhou), it is one of the most important central cities in the southern wing of the Yangtze River [learn more]