- Jingshan Tea to Be Harvested from March 182023-03-24
- Artinno Town: A National Base for "New Organi...2023-03-24
- Archery League Closes at the Asian Games Venu...2023-03-24
- Multiple Watching Spaces Gear Up for the Asia...2023-03-08
- Jingshan Tea to Be Harvested in Late March2023-03-08
- Spring Tea Picking Kicked off in Qiandao Lake2023-03-06
- Plum Blossoms Are in the Prime at Xixi Wetlan...2023-03-06
- Breeze Awakens the Lakeside Park2023-02-28
- West Lake District Endeavors to Build Brands ...2023-02-24
- “Asian Games 10 Cities Tour” Kicks off in Gre...2023-02-23
Liu Jie, Member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee, Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee.
Deputy Secretary of the CPC Hangzhou Municipal Committee Acting Mayor of Hangzhou.
Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, is the provincial center in Economy, Culture, Science and Education. It is a famous city in history and culture and also an important national tourist city with the beautiful scenery. Located at the southern wing of the Yangtze River Delta, the west end of Hangzhou Bay, the lower reaches of Qiantang River and the southern end of the Grand Canal (Beijing-Hangzhou), it is one of the most important central cities in the southern wing of the Yangtze River [learn more]